A great way for you to avoid many heating and air conditioning repairs is to explore the opportunity of enrolling in our Priority Club Membership Program. During regularly scheduled maintenance visits, our technicians will inspect, clean, and check your air conditioning system.
When you consider the consequences of not cleaning and maintaining the system, the need for preventative maintenance becomes obvious:
● 90% of all air conditioning system failures are a result of little or no maintenance!
● A dirty air conditioner coil could cost up to 50% more to operate than a system that has been properly maintained!
● Cooling your home with a poorly maintained system can make your air conditioner take up to twice as long as it would if the system was maintained regularly!
● Well-maintained air conditioners can last 3-7 years longer or more, but a poorly maintained system will cost hundreds in repairs and will require replacement earlier than expected!
● An air conditioner cleaning and maintenance check from Comfort Zone is an affordable service that can prevent these problems in your home, save you money, and increase your comfort. Our certified maintenance technicians will remove dust, dirt, and debris from your system and check for any problems that could prevent you from having a comfortable home here in Florida.
Why become a Comfort Club priority member?
● Save Money & Lower Energy Costs: Clean air conditioners are able to use the energy they consume more efficiently. Less energy is wasted with each run cycle and your utility bills begin to dwindle!
● Prevent Breakdowns: Not maintaining your air conditioning and heating system can interfere with the functions of the most vital components which can lead to breakdowns and interruptions in comfort. Minimize costly repairs and have Comfort Zone A/C and Heating keep your system running properly.
● Increase Lifespan: To get the most out of your air conditioner and prevent early investment into a brand new system let Comfort Zone A/C and Heating maintain your air conditioner with our Priority Club Membership.
● Comfort Zone Priority Customers: Receive a 20% discount on all parts needed to get your system up and running.
● No Diagnostic Charges: As a Comfort Zone Priority Club Member you never pay a diagnostic charge. That includes holidays, nights, and weekends!
● Priority Service: One of the great benefits of being a Priority Customer is that we treat you just like that. All of our Priority Customers take precedence over all other levels of business. You call; we drop what we’re doing to make sure we service your immediate need.
● The Comfort Zone 101 Point Priority Club Membership Checklist: One thing that Comfort Zone prides itself with is setting the standard within our industry. You can rest comfortably knowing that when Comfort Zone performs its Bi-Annual Preventive Maintenance Check on your air conditioning and heating system we will leave no stone unturned. We look at 101 items ensuring that your system remains at peak optimal performance at all times. Comfort Zone Priority Club Membership Call for pricing today! What All Does the Membership include? Our 101 Point Maintenance Inspection is exclusive to our Priority Club Members only. Every preventative maintenance check we preform for our club members will include inspection & maintenance to the following to ensure that your complete system keeps you in the comfort zone all year-round:
● Duct System
● Air Handler/Furnace
● A/C & Heat Pump
For a complete breakdown of our 101 Point Maintenance Inspection, please call us today at 772-770-0507.